WHO DO WE NEED?
We need someone to support our staff with their growing workload to prepare accounts, process invoicing, and provide membership, events and general administration.
You are joining a small (6 currently) but growing staff, so the key requirement is the flexibility to work across a wide range of activities and projects in a fast-changing environment.
You should have a background in general administration, booking keeping, invoicing and ideally use of Sage accounting software though training will be provided if necessary.
Should be interested in sustainability as will be expected to contribute other work roles as required. You must be detail focused.
Responsibilities will include
- Processing sales and purchasing invoices
- Monthly accounts administration
- New member registration, generating logins, updating hubspot and member newsletters etc
- Membership renewals
- Inputting of time staff timesheets into project reporting spreadsheets.
- Events administration, registration and uploading content to learning hub
- General administration
Qualifications and Experience required
- Minimum of 1 year experience using accounts software & proficient in Excel
- Must have strong bookkeeping & accounts experience, debtors, creditors etc
- Construction and/or sustainability related professional.
Desirable Skills & Interests
- Sage accounting software
- Excel, outlook, Hubspot etc
- Good interpersonal communications written and spoken.
- Strong interest in sustainability and the built environment
Indicative Salary €24,000 – €28,000 pro-rata. This will be initially a two-year fixed contract with a six-month probationary period. It will be initially via remote working but be available for regular in office meetings in our 19 Mountjoy Square office, Dublin 1.
Send CV to email@example.com.