At IGBC we are keen to encourage all our members to be active participants.
Where you can start
- Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter (@IrishGBC) and LinkedIn for immediate updates.
- Retweet and help us disseminate information.
- Make sure you are on our email updates list. These include monthly Newsletter, Events and Education and Policy Updates. To make sure you’re on the above mailing list, please contact alice[at]igbc.ie
- Visit the Upcoming Events page of our website to find out what’s in the calendar and networking events.
Learn something new.
- There are lots of learning opportunities available to you, via our training, education programmes and on our Learning Hub.
Help us develop tools
- We need your input in developing tools for the market such as the Home Performance Index. This needs expertise from every part of the supply chain from property managers, financiers, marketers, acoustic experts, ventilation experts etc. Help us set the standards for each area. Contact john[at]igbc.ie
Sponsor an event/course
- You can increase your profile by supporting our work. If you are interested in learning more about sponsoring any of our events or activities see our 2021 sponsorship document and for more information please contact alice[at]igbc.ie.
- Put yourself forward as a potential speaker for future events and training courses. Many of our members contribute their expert knowledge to our courses and events.
Write an opinion piece
- Raise your profile and publish your views on a sustainability issue, we will run a regular blog from members on the home page.
Tell your membership story
- Feature on our homepage spotlight section if you have a fascinating sustainability journey to tell. It is there to highlight good things our members are doing. However, its purpose is for sharing case studies rather than for product promotion.
Submit a project/product case study
- Share your organisation’s successes and challenges by contributing a project case study.
Have more impact
- Be part of our rapid response team. We regularly develop policy position papers in response to Government and local authority consultation calls. We need your input as members on these. We usually ask for input in our newsletters, so please respond.
If you have any questions on your IGBC membership, please contact alice[at]igbc.ie