Date(s) - 26/11/2020
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
The WorldGBC has led a multi-year global consultation to redefine the scope of health and wellbeing in the built environment. This has resulted in the development of the WorldGBC’s Health & Wellbeing Framework, an educational resource for the building and construction sector, published as an executive report and live digital tool. As a culmination of these efforts, WGBC is planning a series of launch events across the world in November including in Europe.
Green Building Councils across the Europe Regional Network promote health and wellbeing as an integral component of a green, sustainable built environment. Eight of GBCs, including IGBC, are leading the groundbreaking LIFE Level(s) project which will help mainstream consideration of indoor air quality as well as life cycle assessment.
The Europe Regional Network and the LIFE Level(s) project will be jointly hosting the Europe Regional Launch of the WorldGBC Health & Wellbeing Framework on Thursday, 26 November, as a virtual event that will highlight the ongoing efforts among the regional stakeholders in promoting the health and wellbeing agenda as a key driver to sustainability and climate actions.
- Stephen Richardson (Moderator) – Director, WorldGBC Europe
- Catriona Brady – Head of Better Places for People, WorldGBC
- Roy Antink – Senior Vice President International Policy and Sustainability, Stora Enso
- Pascal Eveillard – Director for Sustainable Habitat, Saint-Gobain
- Frances House – Deputy Chief Executive, Institute for Human Rights and Business