Join us for the launch of Healthy Homes Ireland report on improving the indoor environmental quality of Ireland’s homes.
Established in December 2021, Healthy Homes Ireland (HHI) is an initiative between the Irish Green Building Council (IGBC) and VELUX, which aims to raise awareness of the link between good health and good quality housing in Ireland. It is led by a high-level steering group.
The forthcoming report is based on the findings of a research project HHI commissioned CBRE Ireland to undertake. It will set out a series of priority recommendations aimed at improving the quality of Ireland’s homes and the health and wellbeing of their occupants.
- Kieran O’Donnell T.D., Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Local Government & Heritage
- Rachael McGinley, CBRE Ireland’s Head of Sustainability
- Panel discussion:
- Steven Matthews T.D., Cathaoirleach of the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Housing, Local Government & Heritage
- Eoin Ó Broin T.D., Sinn Fein Spokesperson on Housing, Local Government and Heritage (Invited)
- Paul McAuliffe T.D., Leas-Chathaoirleach of the Joint Oireachtas Committee on Housing, Local Government & Heritage (Invited)
- Neil Freshwater, Velux
- Marion Jammet, Irish Green Building Council
If you are interested in attending and/or learning more on the Healthy Homes Ireland initiative, please email [email protected].