Date(s) - 24/09/2020
1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
Please join The Alliance for Sustainable Building Products (ASBP) and Irish Green Building Council for a webinar on Environmental Product Declarations (EPD) for Manufacturers and Suppliers.
13.00 Welcome from the ASBP – Simon Corbey, Director, ASBP
13.10 Jane Anderson, ConstructionLCA
- What are the associated costs of EPD?
- Choosing a programme and LCA practitioner
- How many EPD and what sort do you need?
- What tools are there to assist and what is the cost/efficacy of these?
13.25 Niall Crosson, Group Technical Manager, Ecological Building Systems
- The importance of EPD in specification
- How do we encourage our partners to develop them?
- The benefits of a central, free to access database, such as IGBC’s EPD database, as a portal for specifiers.
13.40 Kevin Underwood, Technical Director, British Woodworking Federation (TBC)
- The value of EPD
- Our progress to date
13.55 Tobias Brinkmann, Managing Director, Brands and Values
- Our study: “EPD: Benefits, Expectations and Fulfilments – a Stakeholder View”
- Findings of our study
- EPD-Analyser Tool: Learn, understand, compare and manage your EPD
Follow the link below to book your place (via Eventbrite). Following registration, you will receive an email with joining instructions for the Zoom webinar (approx. 2 or 3 days before the event). If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ASBP/IGBC members – £10.00 +VAT
- Member of partner organisation* – £17.50 +VAT
- Non-member/General admittance – £25.00 +VAT