Date(s) - 21/09/2020 - 25/09/2020
The Discover LEED Dublin is a 5K course showcasing a variety of new LEED Platinum certified buildings in Dublin city centre to celebrate World Green Building Week 2020 (21 – 25 September)
After registering, browse the provided Google map and run, walk or cycle the route anytime during the course of the week. The USGBC and GBCI Europe believe Healthy people in healthy places equals a healthy economy. The Discover LEED Dublin 5K is part of a series of actions and priorities that will enable the USGBC community to shape a healthier future for all.
- Participation is free of charge.
- Register and get access to the map with photos and information about the green credentials of each building
- Complete the 5K course, visiting all 5 buildings marked on the map, between September 19th – 27th, 2020.
- Post your progress on social media with the hashtag #LEEDDublinTour and tag @IrishGBC and @GBCIEurope on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook
- The first 5 to complete the tour will win a free individual membership to IGBC or two tickets to the upcoming Better Homes Conference.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
To enter for the prize please send five photos of yourself at each of the buildings on the tour to firstname.lastname@example.org and post one photo of the tour on social media with the hashtag #LEEDDublinTour and tag @IrishGBC and @GBCIEurope on Twitter, LinkedIn or Facebook.
COVID-19 INFORMATION: We strongly discourage running, walking or cycling in groups and remind participants to maintain the 2-metre distance rule.
Please be careful on the roads. The IGBC accepts no responsibility for any accident or injuries that might be sustained by participants on the tour.