The flagship event in the global green building calendar – is fast approaching! In the last week of September (24 to 30 Sept), the Irish Green Building Council and its member organisations will celebrate greener, healthier and more energy efficient homes.
This year, we want everyone in Ireland to act and commit to making a change in the homes they build, lease or live in.
Lead on World Green Building Week
The Irish Green Building Council invites all members to join the 2018 World Green Building Week campaign. This is an opportunity for you to:
- Host a #HomeGreenHome Open House event, workshop or webinar.
- Release new reports and research on healthier and greener homes.
- Tell us about your projects or products that are leading the way in that area.
- Host a #HomeGreenHome event in your workplace or community group with tips and ideas for people to implement at home.
- Highlight the week on your website, blog or at your upcoming events.
- Join the conversation on social media with #HomeGreenHome #WGBW2018.
- Share your knowledge, ideas, best practice and success.
Want to get involved? Contact us today.
What is World Green Building Week?
World Green Building Week, 24–30 September 2018, is an annual global campaign that motivates and empowers us all to deliver greener and healthier buildings. This year our focus is to encourage everyone to make a change in the homes they build or the homes they live in.
The week is led by the World Green Building Council, its network of more than 70 Green Building Councils and their 49,000 members.
Want to learn more about past World Green Building Weeks in Ireland?