Date(s) - 02/06/2016
6:00 pm - 9:30 pm
Architype and Cygnum present an evening of candid discussion and networking, which will reveal the realities of designing, building and occupying a Passivhaus building. Invited speakers include designers, contractors, consultants and clients, who will uncover the real challenge and experience of Passivhaus, in this informative and practical session.
- 6.00pm – 6.30pm, Reception Drinks
- 6.30pm – 8.00pm, Seminar
- 8.00pm – 9.30pm, Networking and Refreshments
- Tomas O’Leary, Passivhaus Academy – Welcome
- Jonathan Hines, Architype – Why Passivhaus?
- Lee Fordham, Architype & Mark Smith, Cygnum – Designing and constructing Passivhaus
- Emma Osmundsen, Exeter City Council – How Passivhaus improves your business case
- Jerry Thomas, Smith Thomas Consult – What Passivhaus costs
- Chryssa Thoua, Architype & Coventry University – Results from 2 years of monitoring Passivhaus schools