- Know what to look for to evaluate building scenarios that would suit best in terms of the construction and operating costs
- Understand the concept of net present value and use it in calculations
- Understand the relationship between life cycle costing and life cycle assessment
- Find out what the International Construction Management Standard acronym ACROME stands for
- Know how EU Level[s] framework and LCC work in Green Public ProcurementIn a world with rising energy costs, a building designed with lower operational costs will command greater value.
This training consists of 2 pre-recorded introductory videos followed by more detailed discussions from the SCSI Lifecycle Costing Guidance Information Paper and 1 live online session with LCC expert and author of the Information Paper, Dr. Dermot Kehily of TU Dublin.
- Video 1: Introduction to Lifecycle Costing
- Video 2: A look at the calculations and data sources
Live online session
Feedback – Q&A session. This session will include a demonstration based on the CraveZero pinboard http://pinboard.cravezero.eu/ followed by a Q&A based on the content of the videos.
|This training is funded by Life Level(s) project, grant agreement number LIFE 18 GIE/ES/000911 Life for LLL(s) and co-funded by Department of Environment, Climate and Communications, and the Building Life project.
Bookings are closed for this event.