Engineers Ireland, in partnership with Tipperary Energy Agency, have scheduled the following blended learning webinar.
This course aims to educate the construction industry in the requirements of deep renovating homes in Ireland. It will cover all elements of upgrading the building fabric of an Irish building. It will cover wall, floor and roof upgrades, required regulations, ventilation, air-tightness, interstitial condensation.
This blended learning programme consists of:
- Online modules to be taken in advance of –
- Expert Led Half day Q&A session on 9th July 2020. This is a virtual classroom in which participants will require access to a webcam and microphone for live sessions with the trainer throughout the morning.
Participants will receive login details via email. As with the traditional classroom delivery of our courses, class sizes are limited to allow opportunity for all delegates to participate.
- Enable attendees to be in a position to recommend upgrades to Irish homes while taking into account all the required regulations, thermal, moisture, space and cost regulations and constraints.
- Allow attendees to identify the types of construction and how best to approach the upgrade.
- In addition, ventilation and internal air quality are of primary concern in Irish buildings which will be a focus of one element of the course, providing mechanisms to assess and design upgrades to home air tightness and ventilation to improve health and reduce energy costs.
This course does not cover heating systems. We recommend the course Specification & Design of Heating Systems with Heat Pumps – Online Classroom, taking place on 16th July.
For further details and registration click here