Date(s) - 09/06/2020
2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
This USGBC education session explores how a changing climate impacts human health in buildings and communities around the world. Speakers will discuss a holistic “planetary health” view and share how human heath conversations can be leveraged to catalyze climate action.
- Sarah Welton, Vice President, Market Solutions, International WELL Building Institute
- Catriona Brady, Head of Better Places for People, World Green Building Council
- Chris Pyke, Senior Vice President, Product, Arc Skoru Inc.
Following the live event, on-demand sessions will be available to registered individuals, featuring:
- Healthy Buildings Face-Off: LEED and WELL Versus EU Regulations
- Product Transparency – Is it the Holy Grail for Health and Wellbeing?
- Incorporating Wellness into Flexible Workspaces
The live and on-demand sessions are included in the Health and Wellness – Europe track of the education series.
This event is part of the International Education Series: Europe and Latin America, providing robust online programming of live events and on-demand education sessions.