Date(s) - 30/10/2018
11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Every ESCO knows that solar panels alone will not transform Europe’s energy expenditure.
Companies have major gains to be made by investing in energy efficiency and renewables, including improved processes, increased comfort, better corporate social responsibility, and most importantly, significant cash savings.
On average, the sales cycle is typically 9 to 18 months per project. The crux of the matter is that energy efficiency is a difficult sell, as building owners are not ‘excited’ by the opportunity to spend money now in order to save later.
However, the sales challenge can be mitigated and successful models are now being implemented within the US and across Europe. This webinar discusses the lessons Joule Assets has learned through its work in the European energy efficiency market. ESCOs must be sales-oriented organisations to succeed – shortening the sales cycle is key.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to create effective commercial messages to generate maximum interest from target customers.
- The decisive role of a well-structured EPC contract in the sales process.
- The importance of performance insurance and third-party financing in strengthening the ESCO offer and gaining customer confidence.
- Joule Assets Europe – The importance of a simplified sales offer that enhances (rather than complicates) sales
- ESCO Partner – EPC contracts: the benefits for the sales process linked to performance guarantees and third-party financing
- HSB Engineering Insurance – What is Energy Efficiency Insurance (EEI) and how can EEI strengthen the trust of customers and investors?
To register for this webinar, please click here.