Half Day Energy Saving Workshop | €60 Dublin Chamber Members | €80 Non Members
As part of World Green Building Week, Dublin Chamber of Commerce is running this workshop for businesses in understanding your electricity usage and bills.
This half day course will teach you how to:
- Read and understand your electricity bill
- Carry out an energy audit on your premises
- Implement no cost / low cost energy reduction methods
- Develop an action plan to achieve identified savings
- An initial desk top audit can be carried out for all attendee companies during the workshop, so that each participant will leave with a number of no cost/low cost energy saving ideas that they can implement immediately in their company.
- Real life case studies will be presented and discussed and full workshop materials will be provided. Please bring your bills with you on the day.
About the Trainer
P.J. Henry is a qualified energy consultant engineer, who has many years experience working in the multinational sector such as Abbott, Wyeth, Braun etc and currently provides training seminars and energy audits to various companies around Ireland . P.J is also a qualified BER (Building Energy Rating) auditor and certified lead auditor for ISO 50001.
This is event is part funded by Energia and the European Commission through the Enterprise Europe Network as part of their commitment to energy efficiency: