Date(s) - 12/06/2020
This Course Mail Series “Advancing Net Zero” is delivered in four easy-to-read emails. You will receive the first Course Mail in the series at 2.00pm on Friday 12 June and then every week over four weeks. Once you receive the emails you can read the information when and where it suits you.
The built environment sector represents 40% of total emissions and is highlighted as offering some of the most cost effective opportunities to reduce emissions. Achieving a ‘net zero’ carbon built environment will require action at an unprecedented pace and scale.
This Course Mail series will examine the route to ‘Advancing Net Zero’ and the key opportunities for the construction and property sector.
It is split into four emails:
- Introduction to Advancing Net Zero
- Net Zero Carbon Buildings
- Scope 3 Emissions in the Built Environment
- Business Leadership for a Net Zero Built Environment
- Explore the impact of the built environment on the climate crisis
- Explore the Advancing Net Zero campaign in-depth
- Understand how to deliver net zero carbon buildings
- Examine the full carbon footprint of organisations
- Investigate opportunities for climate action from built environment organisations
At the end of each Course Mail there will be a short series of questions to check your understanding. Once you’ve completed the course (four quizzes overall) you can request your 1 hour CPD certificate.
Bookings are closed for this event.