The Rediscovery Centre first launched its series of Circular Economy Conversations in 2019. These events focus on raising awareness and fostering discussions on different aspects of the circular economy.
Their next Circular Economy Conversation in 2020 is about Hempcrete in circular economy construction.
This event includes presentations, discussions and hands on demonstrations around hempcrete and its place in the future of circular construction.
– Irish Hemp Co-op Growing hemp and its wider uses
– Tom Woolley and Rachel Bevan Hempcrete, Insulation and healthy buildings
– Patrick Daly (TUD), Building Physics and meeting nearly zero
– Rosanne Walker, (Trinity College) Hempcrete and renovation
– Ronan McDermott, HempBuild Ireland on blocks
– Gavin Creech Kilwaughter, Lime binder
– Declan Darcy, Demonstration
– Ashlene Ross, Hempcrete Renovation
More information and registration here