Irish Water, Irish Green Building Council and the Lean & Green Skillnet are running a tailored Water Stewardship Training Programme.
The programme aims to support Irish businesses who use > 10,000 m3 of public supply per annum with training on how to lower water consumption and reduce operating costs while protecting the environment.
– Water Mapping of your Business
– Water Conservation and Quick Wins at your site
– Developing Strategy and an Action Plan
We are currently taking registrations for the upcoming Spring 2022 cohorts.
Current dates: (subject to change)
- March 23rd: 9:00 – 1:30pm (Registration deadline March 16th)
- March 30th: 9:00 – 1:30pm (Registration deadline March 22nd)
Places will be allocated on a first come first serve basis, subject to approval by Irish Water.
This training course is part of IGBC’s #WaterMatters campaign. Read more and join now!