Date(s) - 22/09/2022
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
This webinar is for local authorities, public procurers, and their design teams
Green Public Procurement is on the way! Where do I start as a public procuring authority or as a member of a design team working for a public body? How can I start to integrate it into housing projects and comply with best national and European practice? IGBC is here to help you get started.
What you will learn in this briefing:
- Introduction to Green Public Procurement (GPP)
- What is Level(s)?
- What are the main indicators I need to know about?T
- Where can I learn more about the key indicators?
- How can I integrate level(s) into my housing projects?
- Home Performance Index – How does it integrate Level(s) indicators and National policy?
- How as a procurer can I demonstrate commitment?
- Case study – Focus Building
This webinar will be delivered by:
- Stephen Barrett, Whole Life Carbon Lead, IGBC
- John Fingleton, Home Performance Index Technical Officer, IGBC
- Brian Crowley, Home Performance Index Sustainable Construction Officer, IGBC
This is European Sustainable Development Week 2022 event. Find out more here: www.esdw.eu
|This webinar is funded through Life Level(s) project, grant agreement number LIFE 18 GIE/ES/000911 Life for LLL(s) and Building Life project|
Bookings are closed for this event.