In the fight against climate change, our hero is zero
The flagship event in the global green building calendar – is fast approaching! In the last week of September (25 Sept to 1 Oct), IGBC and its member organisations will celebrate the power of green buildings.
Join the Movement: Be a Hero for Zero
The IGBC invites all members to join the 2017 #Greenbuildingweek Campaign. This is an opportunity for you to:
- Invite green building experts to give a talk in your workplace or community group.
- Host an #OurHeroIsZero event, conference, webinar, tour or net zero building open house event.
- Tell us about your projects or products that are leading the way in sustainability.
- Describe what impact your organisation is having on the built environment
- Highlight the week on your website, blog or at your upcoming events.
- Join the conversation on social media with #OurHeroIsZero
- Share your knowledge, ideas, best practice and success
Want to get involved? Register your interest with us today!
What is World Green Building Week?
World Green Building Week, 25 September to 1 October 2017, is an annual global event that empowers the green building community to deliver green buildings for everyone, everywhere.
This year, our focus is the need to make all buildings net zero by 2050. The Week is led by the World Green Building Council, its network of more than 70 Green Building Councils and their 32,000 member companies.