The Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland (SEAI) is running a tender process to establish a new Better Energy and Retrofitting Technical Panel.
The objective of this tender is to compile an expert panel of six service providers who may be called on to assist with the delivery of the Better Energy programmes by the provision of technical advisory support services on a wide range of policies and topics outlined below.
More specifically, the six service providers should assist the Better Energy programme with a number of tasks to include but not limited to the provision of technical advisory support, research, analysis, advice and recommendations on one or more of the following topics:
- Current and future SEAI-supported technologies as well as other technologies of interest to SEAI to include energy efficiency technologies, such as insulation, mechanical heating and ventilation, solar systems, etc.;
- Technical specification of products/building systems;
- Building regulations;
- Building services;
- Guidance notes, buyer’s guides for homeowners;
- Quality assurance guidelines;
- Development of technical guidelines or tools for relevant technologies and SEAI programmes;
- Ad hoc technical assistance as may be required from time to time.
Deadline: 24th March 2017 12 o’clock
This tenders covers both the residential and commercial sectors. Read more.