Established in 2005, TQM Fit Out specialises in the fit-out, upgrade, and refurbishment of commercial property in Ireland. Our priority has always been to deliver our customers’ projects safely, on time, to a high quality and within budget. More recently, however, it has become clear that this approach to business is not enough. We now need to be more adaptive in our thinking to secure a sustainable future.
We are on a journey to improve our performance in all areas of our business by placing sustainability at the heart of all that we do – to deliver a business model that supports our people and adds value to what we offer our customers.
TQM Fit Out is driving this change to responsible business by:
- Collaborating across the sector to improve environmental standards, improve design and building quality
- To deliver innovative products and solutions by working with our customers and supply partners
- To reduce our carbon footprint
- To influence the behaviour of occupiers and end-users to reduce energy consumption and reduce energy use through design and technical expertise
- To reduce the intensity of construction waste and contribute to the circular economy
- Reduce the environmental impact of the products and materials we use, work with our customers, designers, suppliers and subcontractors to review and eliminate products and materials with the greatest environmental impact