As the industry gets busy again, it is key that all construction workers understand the importance of insulation, air tightness and thermal bridging. The Foundation Energy Skills Course has been developed to train construction workers in the essential principles of low energy building.
The FES course covers the building techniques, requirements, building regulations and best practice standards for new and retrofitting low energy building projects.
Once completed participants will receive a Single Subject Certificate in Introduction to Low Energy Buildings and can then be listed on the Construction Worker Skills Register. The FES course can also be counted for CIRI CPD points.
There was such a demand from construction workers to complete training on the FES course, that LIT are running them again around the country.
- Galway – Partel, Clare Galway
- Tuesday 11th April/Sat 22nd April / Tues 2 May
- Cork – CIT, Bishopstown
- 12th/19th/26th April & 3rd May in Evening. Sat 22nd April for practical day
- Dublin – ITB, Blanchardstown
- Wed 10 May/Wed 24May /Wed 7 June
- Limerick – CIT
- 8th/15th/29th June & 6th July in Evening. Sat 24th June for practical day