Date(s) - 01/04/2020 - 01/04/2021
This Course Mail Series is delivered weekly in eight easy-to-read emails. Once you receive the emails you can read the information when and where it suits you.
This series will take you through the basics in sustainable development with key principles and the latest research, covering eight themed mailings:
- Sustainability Principles
- Climate Change and the Built Environment
- Energy and Carbon Efficiency in Buildings
- Buildings and Human Health
- Sustainable Use of Natural Resources in Construction
- The Building Lifecycle
- Sustainability at the Neighbourhood and Urban Scale
- Creating a Better Built Environment
Each Course Mail will come with a short knowledge test. By completing the knowledge tests after each module (8 in total) you will be awarded 2 CPD hours. Certificates will be issued after successful completion of the tests.
After signing up you will receive an automatic email from IGBC as confirmation. You will then receive the first Course Mail in the series shortly after and every week over eight weeks.